
A slight trimming of bangs doesn't really count as a first haircut, right? Especially since the "trim" didn't even yield enough baby hair to save in a baby book. But today we took off a handful of those soft, fine baby locks. And we've got a handsome fellow on our hands now.
Here's the before, and look at that face. It's saying "Mom, really? Do I really have to do this?"

At least I hooked him up with a place were he could sit in a fun chair and watch Elmo!


And finally the end result...what a stinkin' cutie!


All's well that ends well. He's a happy boy and I'm a happy Mom!
3 comments:
he looks so much older! what a cute kid!
What a handsome little guy! He looks so grown up. The funniest thing for me is that last picture of him with that huge grin....oh my he has the exact same smile as Jordyn, that is hilarious!
He looks so cute! I can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment