Wednesday, August 11, 2010

2 Weeks, 4 Days....


until Hudson is 1! The last month has brought lots of changes in our baby boy. It's almost like someone turned on the development lightswitch in his head because he started doing a ton of things at once. He is what I consider "officially" crawling, and I say that because it more represents an army crawl or slither, but he's been doing it for a month now and doesn't seem to have any desire to get up on all fours to really crawl. He may never and I'm starting to come to terms with it, but in the back of my head I was hoping he would crawl on his hands and knees.



He also started clapping and pulling up over the last week as well. Those are just his motor milestones, but he seems to be interacting with us so much more these days. He is starting to throw little tantrums (although they are rare) and starting to have babbling conversations with us.

He's becoming quite the little eater now that he has some teeth. The first two popped in within a matter of days of each other. And since I took this picture (less than a week ago), he has got a third.



I love this little man!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

I love this little man too so much - and I can't believe he is going to be a year old!

Allison Yokum said...

I love that little man so much too!!! This year has gone by so fast.

The Cross Family said...

He is really booking it now!!! I cannot believe he will be one in a couple of weeks. I still remember his early arrival like it was yesterday. What a great little guy, he is impossible not to love!