Monday, December 8, 2008

A"Cross" the country I go

To spend a week with my best friend and her beautiful new baby girl. My visit to Lexington was the week before Thanksgiving, but I've just now found time to post since my 11 day absence from home. With the holidays sneaking up on me and the new stress of working full-time it's amazing I found a sliver of time to post.

Amazingly, my labor was pretty limited to cooking. I did have to change a few diapers, but after having a 16 month old eating solids I can't say that I am complaining about the task. Barbara never broke down to wake me up for night duty, but Logan surprised us all by sleeping 4 hour segments at only 2 weeks.

Logan was a great model for trying some of my newly acquired photography techniques! I wish I had been more familiar with my new telephoto lens, but I was happy with the results on my first try. Here's my two favorites!


No comments: