Thursday, November 13, 2008

All in a hard days work....

Throughout the course of this year, I had the opportunity to work side by side with my dad on a new opportunity for our company. It has been a long road, but we have finally announced to the public the new direction of our company. Today was just the first of many milestones to look forward to.

My role within the company until now has been on the customer service side as the Sales Manager, but this challenge is going to change the role I play which is still somewhat unknown. In the immediate time frame, I will be managing the integration process and implementation period.

Due to the time commitment this new position requires, I have gone back to full time. My emotions are very torn because I will greatly miss the quality time with my daughter, but I am also very grateful for the learning experience and the opportunity to enhance my career.

If you would like to read more please visit our company website www.wetsco.com or click here for the direct link to a copy of the press release.

1 comment:

Stacy and Jason said...

sounds like you have/will have your hands full. Good luck with the new venture!