Sunday, October 5, 2008

Autumn Elegance

Allison Gail Wulf became Mrs. Michael Andrew Yokum last night. The ceremony was outdoors at the Golf Club of Oklahoma at sundown. All the details of the wedding reflected Allison and Michael's personality perfectly. She was a beautiful bride (I am biased though). The decor was tones that matched the season including red, gold, orange, and accented with a stone grey. They had an awesome cover band play, The Stars, who played everything from Justin Timberlake to Outkast to Coldplay. At the end of the night they got an encore from the wedding guests to play one more song!

I took some shots at the rehearsal and pre-ceremony, but decided just to enjoy the actual event. So here are some wedding previews. All of these were taken with my new camera.





2 comments:

Stacy and Jason said...

congrats to Allison! Love the purse choice. Good to see you a few weeks ago. By the way, just realizing what good taste we have in blog backgrounds!

Allison Yokum said...

I am stealing your camera! The pictures turned out great. What a fun wedding!