Wow! 10 years has already passed? It's a little hard to believe that I am attending my first high school reunion. It seemed so far away...until now!
Is everyone going to their reunion this summer? Mine is this weekend and I am having mixed feelings about it. One day I am really excited to go and see everyone that I haven't seen in years! But I will admit I am a little nervous too. I graduated with almost 800 people, but from what I hear only a small percentage will show up. It should be interesting to say the least!
I will update everyone on how it goes after the weekend!
2 comments:
My reunion is in a couple of weeks! I can't wait to hear about yours!
I hope you guys have an awesome reunion. Ours was horridly lame and really disappointing. I'm sure C/O 1998 has better event planners:)
Post a Comment